Nancy E. Harris is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor specializing in individual, couples and group therapy. In addition to Nancy's private counseling practice, she provides clinical supervision to mental health counselors and co-owns Prince Street Counseling.
With 24 years of experience as a therapist, Nancy is currently working with a broad spectrum of clients. Her therapeutic approach is person-centered and she has trained in the Internal Family Systems Model of therapy. Nancy integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, New York
- National Certified Counselor
- Approved Clinical Supervisor
Professional Activities and Memberships
- New York Mental Health Counseling Association (NYMHCA)
- Mental Health Counselors of Greater Rochester, Past President
- National Board of Certified Counselors