Nancy E. Harris is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor specializing in individual and couples therapy, and maintains a private practice in Rochester, New York.
With over 20 years experience as a therapist, Nancy is currently working with a broad spectrum of clients as an interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
In addition to her private practice, Nancy is an adjunct professor at The College at Brockport, SUNY. She also remains active with professional counseling organizations and served as the President of The Mental Health Counselors of Greater Rochester.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- National Certified Counselor
- Approved Clinical Supervisor
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Mental Health Counseling Association (AMHCA)
- New York Mental Health Counseling Association (NYMHCA)
- Mental Health Counselors of Greater Rochester, Past President
- National Board of Certified Counselors